Leading academic and educational publishing company requires a Project Manager to provide project management for a UK and Global based project within an inhouse IT department. This position is responsible for managing and supporting a Business Change Management project within a Global Program.
The job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
Include, but not limited to, the following:
• 2+ years direct experience in Project Management within the IT sector
• PMP/Prince 2 qualified or similar
• Change Management experience desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, highly organized, detail oriented
• Ability to lead planning workshops, poven team management experience
• High level of competence with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Project Management concepts