The Library Sales Admin Assistant will operate as direct administrative support to the Director of Library Sales, and supplementally the Leadership Team. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn all aspects of the Library market.
The scope of this position is to provide administrative support to the Director, District Library Sales Managers, and the Senior Manager of Library Relations & Faculty Outreach.
1. Event Coordination & Special Projects: Plan & coordinate bi-annual sales meetings, team regional meetings, Team One Meetings, award conferences, and other special events related to the Library Sales team. This will include researching cities, properties/hotels, transportation, and food and beverage.
2. Expense Reports: Review and approve Expense Reports for the Director of Library Sales and potentially the Management team. Audit completeness of reports received, ensure that all required receipts are included, and that all submitted expenses meet the company’s T&E guidelines.
3. Calendar: Manage the calendar of the Director of Library Sales as a delegate, requesting adjustments as needed and evaluating the availability of requested attendees.
4. Meeting Scheduling: Schedule team meetings & calls using Outlook calendar, and disseminating BlueJeans and Conference Call details.
5. Administrative tasks like printing/binding confidential materials, and joining certain meetings as note taker.