The Editorial Assistant, Peer Review will support the operational process for specific journals to ensure that proper peer review is conducted in an effective and efficient manner.
- You will work with external journal editors to ensure papers follow robust peer review processes
- You may work on established titles, as well as drive and support the launch of new journals, where appropriate
- You will work with internal and external staff to ensure the regular and timely publication of articles and issues
- You will work effectively with the Peer Review team, colleagues in Journals Editorial, Marketing, Production, and others throughout the organisation
- You will be expected to maintain high quality communication and excellent relationships with journal editors, authors, reviewers, and other SAGE staff.